Perhaps you have read SoulCollage® Evolving, have made a few cards, and now you are ready to dive deeper into the world of SoulCollage®. Read on for inspiration and resources to help you explore your cards, discover new ideas, and connect with the SoulCollage® community.
“ A second name for SoulCollage® has always been, in my mind, the process of the One and the Many. This name helps me remember that although we are made up of many parts, we are, underneath, a whole. This is true on a personal level and on the level of all creation.
A SoulCollage® deck contains four suits that represent the “The Many” parts of our worlds.
- Committee (parts of our psyche)
- Community (real people or places with whom we are in relationship)
- Companions (our physical energies)
- Council (archetypes)
SoulCollagers are encouraged to make cards in all suits eventually, but there is no particular requirement. Everyone makes cards in her or his own way and time. Discovering the suits of your cards is essential preparation for consulting your cards.
These are the three Transpersonal Cards that give image to “The One” in your SoulCollage® Deck.
- Source – When you create a Source card with images, these images only point towards the One, for Source is imageless. The Source card, symbol of Oneness, is central in your deck.
- SoulEssence – A SoulEssence card represents the unique spark of Source present in every individual form.
- Witness – A Witness card represents seeing without judgment, recognizing and awakening the connection between Infinite Source and SoulEssence.
Learn the fundamentals of SoulCollage® suits in this article by Founder Seena Frost. “I’m writing today about SoulCollage® and its suits, because I know many of you are interested in this topic, and I would like to share a few of my thoughts about using the four SoulCollage® suits…” Read Seena’s article here.
Consulting your SoulCollage® Cards
When you consult your own SoulCollage® cards (doing SoulCollage® “Readings”) you are using cards created from images that called especially to you. Through these unique cards you reveal your own intuitive wisdom in connection with what we often call Spirit or Higher Power to answer your question in the present.
Watch SoulCollage® Trainer Marcia Chadly demonstrate a four-card SoulCollage® Reading.
When I have a big decision or during times of transition, I formulate a question and pull three SoulCollage® cards – the first for the past, the second for the present, and the third for the future. After pulling the cards and whenever I think again about it, I contemplate the cards and how they relate to my question, as well as formulate experiments and stories prompted by the reading.
Daveed Benjamin, California USA
A powerful program designed for your personal SoulCollage® practice.
If you are building your deck and you have an iOS (Apple) device, get the SoulCollage® App to keep a back-up of your cards and show and read cards anywhere. Here’s what you can do with this App…
- Store your SoulCollage® cards.
- Carry them with you on your iPhone or iPad.
- Show your cards to people you whenever you may be talking about SoulCollage®.
- Make notes on any card at any time using the keyboard functions on your device.
- Do readings anywhere: Draw a random card from your deck for a quick “Reading” or draw 4 cards for a traditional Reading.
- Save your Reading and its notes so that you can view all your past Readings. Show me more.
World of SoulCollage®
The World of SoulCollage® is a private, ad-free, community-building social network that supports transformational communities like ours. Whether you are just getting started or have been making SoulCollage® cards for years, you will find events, courses, articles and connections with other SoulCollagers who are discovering their wisdom and changing their world.
World of SoulCollage® Community
A creative space to explore and empower your unique self