No degrees or certifications are necessary to take the SoulCollage® Facilitator Training, but in order for everyone to enter the Training with similar basic experience, it is required that you prepare as follows before attending your Training.
2. Listen to Introduction to SoulCollage® (CD or digital download) created by SoulCollage® Founder Seena Frost.
3. Make at least fourteen cards: Make at least 4 cards in Committee, Community, and Council Suits and 2 cards in the Companions Suit (14 cards is the bare minimum).
4. Experience SoulCollage®! The options below will give you a sense of the deep potential of the SoulCollage® process in community and help you develop your personal SoulCollage® practice.
5. Take a SoulCollage® Introductory workshop. The options below will give you a sense of the deep potential of the SoulCollage® process in community and help you develop your personal SoulCollage® practice.
- Enroll in the Free Getting Started with SoulCollage® Course
- Take a local or online introductory workshop. Check out EVENTS at World of SoulCollage® for workshop listings by trained SoulCollage® Faciliators.
- Sign up for a free trial Personal Journey Membership at World of SoulCollage® to connect and learn with our community.
6. Do a SoulCollage® Reading, asking a question of your cards and letting the four cards that you randomly choose from your deck answer your question
If you decide to sign up for this Training, please schedule your time to complete these prerequisites. This is Training, not a retreat, and this preparation is necessary. You, your Trainer and your Training colleagues will appreciate that you have completed the basics before you come.
Questions? Contact us.