All proceeds go to the SoulCollage® Diversity Scholarship Fund
for Facilitator Training – Donations Welcome
- A 50-page PDF booklet of Seena’s answers to blog editors’ questions from her 2010 Blog Tour after SoulCollage® Evolving was launched.
- Includes many varied pictures of Seena.
- Seena speaks to us about the practice of SoulCollage®, working with parts of ourselves that are out of balance, and much more.
- Seena shares her vision for the SoulCollage® Community.
- Kylea adds a 2017 note about the SoulCollage® vision.
Many thanks to SoulCollage® Facilitator Marti Beddoe who organized Seena’s Blog Tour in 2010, who volunteered to compile Seena’s answers from the various blogs, and who made this project happen to support the SoulCollage® Diversity Scholarship Fund, which is administered by volunteer Facilitator Nancy Weiss.
The minimum donation for the booklet is $15 (see PayPal button below), but if you can afford more, please support the Fund so that those who need it can get some help to attend the SoulCollage® Training and bring SoulCollage® back home to the people with whom they are working (e.g., prisons, homeless shelters, addiction recovery, etc.) who might otherwise never encounter the empowering method of SoulCollage®. Thank you for your support.