All proceeds go to the SoulCollage® Scholarship Fund
for Facilitator Training – Donations Welcome
- A 50-page PDF booklet of Seena’s answers to blog editors’ questions from her 2010 Blog Tour after SoulCollage® Evolving was launched.
- Includes many varied pictures of Seena.
- Seena speaks to us about the practice of SoulCollage®, working with parts of ourselves that are out of balance, and much more.
- Seena shares her vision for the SoulCollage® Community.
- Kylea adds a 2017 note about the SoulCollage® vision.
Many thanks to SoulCollage® Facilitator Marti Beddoe who organized Seena’s Blog Tour in 2010, who volunteered to compile Seena’s answers from the various blogs, and who made this project happen to support the SoulCollage® Scholarship Fund.
The minimum donation for the booklet is $15 (see PayPal button below), but if you can afford more, please support the Fund so that those who need it can get some help to attend the SoulCollage® Training and bring SoulCollage® back home to the people with whom they are working who might otherwise never encounter the empowering method of SoulCollage®.
How to download “In Seena’s Words“
- After you complete your transaction at PayPal, click on “Return to Merchant.”
- You will arrive at a password-protected page on this website that has a link to download the pdf file.
- Use this password to access the page: seena
Thank you for your support!